BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

05 March 2010

problem vs challange



We meet the inspiring Dr. Becky Barker the director of Leadership Development and Volunteerism on Thursday morning. We took the problem of not being able to walk directly to our destination and turned it into a problem solving challenge! Not only was it supper fun but I learned that rules and directions are keys to success. Knowing the history of an organization is important, that being a leader involves listening to your team, mistakes happen, and not to let the frustration fog your mind. I have a problem with being overweight which I have turned into a challange on many levels. Attending pt 5 mornings a week at 6 am is a challange because I live an hour away and the exercises are hard. I have to train my body and be accountable for my actions. During the day i have to eat right, stay motivated and hydrate. Improvement is a challenge that requires planning, goals, deadlines, and evaluations. Wednesday is my second PT test of the semester and I will have the opportunity to see how far I've come.

0 comments: