BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

06 April 2010

my mission

I am at my best when I stick to my routine.
I will try to prevent times when I can't see the end.
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can participate and problem solve.
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through reading.
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as art work, being a mommy, passion, and writing.
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will obtain several degrees.
My life's journey is to grow, inspire, learn, lead, and set an example for Mason. I'm attending school, staying busy, and making improvements. In the end I will get a degree and give back to my world. The entire time setting an example for my son.
I will be a person who "was productive. Her passion for life consumed her. We never had the best but we always made the best of what we had. Her smile lit up a room and her happiness was contagious. She could do anything she decided to do which fueled her to do everything. She nurtured my creativity and desire to make a difference in my world."
My most important future contribution to others will be inspiration to the world. You can do what every you think you can do..

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:

* quit smoking
* lose weight
* personal discipline


I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:

* not cuttin corners
* motivation
* humor


I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:

* PT Every week day morning. Parking garage, abs, push ups
* motivational and inspirational books
* Talk, write
* talk, write, go out, have fun now and again

0 comments: